Thursday, April 23, 2015

James Comey I Was Asked Today the Export Import Bank Conference IF the Timing of the Press Release Was "Strategic"... I Told the Person "I Hope So....It's Time to Clean Up FRAUD In Government. Please Tell Leslie Caldwell Thanks:):)


James Comey & Fred Hochberg:

Good News!!!

I've learned of NEW investigations are happening at the  Export Import Bank & the OIG's Office is actively investigating MORE fraud.  

Together we can clean up America: how cool is that? 

I really can't understand WHY Fred Hochberg's staff was so rude to me when All I wanted was a selfie with him. Ya'll know I have a collection. Also you'd think that you'd be seeking good press. I've been kind with my blogging from the ExIm 2015 conference and I've been polite. Had I worn a wire I could have documented to the masses "how" a woman who speaks up against fraud is treated. I want RESPECT.  Fred "did" have enough time to take a pic with me. He actually look confused as to the "blocking" being done to prevent me from speaking to him. He's in charge of the Export Import bank & his minions need to be respectful to ALL. I hope tomorrow I'll be treated the same way that i've treated others at this conference and that's simply with RESPECT. 

Anyway my Life Coach is taking me to the Nats game lets hope their future is brighter than......    Ya'll deserved that for the snarky staffers:):)

Happy Thursday 
& see you tomorrow,

Sharyn Bovat 




Federal Bureau of Investigation (press release) (blog)-21 hours ago
A former loan officer at the Export-Import Bank of the United States ... Director in Charge Andrew G. McCabe of the FBI's Washington Field ...
7thSpace Interactive (press release)-20 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment